• International English Language Testing System(IELTS) is the world’s most popular English Language Test. More than 2.5 Million IELTS tests are taken worldwide each year.
• IELTS is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examination, the British Counsel and International Development Program (IDP) of Australian Universities, Colleges and schools.
• Taking IELTS opens doors it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 9000 organisation in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic and employment institutions.
• We at Vishwas International Worldwide are committed to impart quality education of English Language, both in terms of Spoken as well as written English. The course has been specially designed to teach “Everyday English”.
• All classes will be varied, interesting and relevant to your Needs and lots of Fun.
Countries That Accept IELTS:
There are no minimum IELTS eligibility criteria for IELTS test any person who wish to peruse education or work opportunities in an English Speaking country can apply for the IELTS test. According to the test pattern the test is conducted in two versions, IELTS Academic & IELTS General.
• IELTS Academic scores are accepted by universities or institutes of higher and further education in English speaking countries. Admissions to Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses are based on the result of the academic test.
• IELTS General Trainingformat measures candidate’s general survival skills in broad social and workplace context. Typically people going to English speaking countries to settle, gain work experience or engage in training programs register for general training IELTS. People migrating to Australia, Canada & New Zealand must sit for General Training test.
|IELTS Academic||IELTS General Training|
|Listening: 30 minutes, plus 10 minutes extra to transfer your answer to your answer sheets. Four recording monologues and conversations.||Listening: 30 minutes, plus 10 minutes extra to transfer your answer to your answer sheets.. Four recording monologues and conversations.|
|Reading: 60 Minutes. Three long reading passages with tasks.||Reading: 60 Minutes. Three long reading passages with tasks.|
|Writing: 60 Minutes. Writing task 1 of at least 150 words where the candidate must summarise, describe or explain a table, graph, chart or a diagram.||Writing: 60 Minutes. Writing task 1 of at least 150 words where the candidate must summarise, describe or explain a table, graph, chart or a diagram. Task 2 essay of at least 250 words.|
|Speaking: 10 to 15 Minutes. Face to Face interview. Includes short questions, speaking at about length about a familiar topic and a structure discussion.||Speaking: 10 to 15 Minutes. Face to Face interview. Includes short questions, speaking at about length about a familiar topic and a structure discussion.|
•Test of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL) is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enrol in English speaking universities. The test is accepted by many English speaking academic and professional institutes. TOEFL is one of the two major English language tests in the world, the other being the IELTS.
•TOEFL is a trademark of the Educational Testing Service(ETA), a private non-profit organization, which designs and administers the test.
• Exam Format:
|Reading||3-5 passage each, containing 12-14 questions||60-80 Minutes.|
|Listening||6-9 passages, each containing 5-6 questions.||60-90 Minutes|
|Break||Mandatory break||10 Minutes.|
|Speaking||6 Tasks.||20 Minutes.|
|Writing||2 Tasks.||50 Minutes.|
The persons test of English(PTE) is a computer based academic English language test aimed at non-native English speakers wanting to study abroad. It tests Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking.
Questions often test two skills together, such as listening and reading or reading and speaking. The whole test is done in a single session, lasting 3 hours and is taken sitting at a computer in a secure test environment. For the speaking part your voice is recorded at a computer and sent for marking.
One advantage of this test is that you get result in 5 days, whereas IELTS & TOEFL’s result takes 15-20 days.
Countries that accept PTE:
It is approved by Australian government for visa applications and also accepted by thousands of institutes in Canada, USA, New Zealand and other English speaking countries it is also accepted in Ivy League institutes such as Harvard, Yale and INSEAD.
Part-1: Speaking & Writing, 77-93 Minutes.
Part-2: Reading, 32-41 Minutes.
Part-3: Listening, 45-57 Minutes.
Despite the fact that English is a global language most of the people are aware of only 35% of the words that comprise the language. For a good command over any language one should have sound knowledge of grammar, ample vocabulary along with excellent power of expression and articulation. Vishwas International is a one stop solution for all your English needs. Come, experience the difference in training methodology and excel in the language. With right course, skilled trainers, and an encouraging environment you can combine an important part of your career plan with an experience you will always cherish.
We at Vishwas International aim to create an environment that is fun and interesting because we believe that if learners enjoy their classes, they are motivated to progress in studies. Our specially designed courses are for improving their proficiency in English. Whether you want to improve your overall communication, take an English exam or simply want to develop your speaking skills, we have the right course for you.
• Improve your accuracy in Grammar.
• Expand Vocabulary.
• Development of reading skills.
• Correct pronunciation.
• Art of conversation.
• Audio session for effective listening.
• Communication in English in day to day situation.